Mossley: Saturday 9 December 4:30pm
We start by the railway station car-park on Tintern Cresent; please note this route is reversed each year, and for 2023 is broadly anti-clockwise:
- Evesham Crescent Loop
- Cresswell Crescent to Glastonbury Crescent
- Tewkesbury Road and Fountains Way
- Fountains Road then Cresswell Crescent to Abbey Square
- Abbey Square, part of Glastonbury Cresent, then Netley Close
- Neath Road, Roche Way and Roche Road
- Cross to Tintern Cresent, looping Margam Crescent
- Waverley Road then Cresswell Crescent to Pershore Road
- Pershore Road and Pershore Close
- Tintern Way, then Tintern Cresent to Kirkstall Crescent
- Pershore Road, Cleeve Way, Cleeve Road
- Return to Station Car Park
On the night ...
On the night we are planning to start at 4:30pm and expect to be travelling for around 4 hours; the journey time varies according to the weather and number of people wanting to see Santa.
We welcome children chatting to Santa and having pictures and video taken, but please make sure to follow the guidance of our marshals and helpers. Santa will stop as often as possible where it is safe to do so, so please wait for him to stop before approaching. Children are not allowed onto the sleigh, but can stand in front of it to speak to Santa and for pictures.
If there are any last minute changes we will post these on our Facebook page. Also you can use our Santa Tracker to see where we are in real time on the night, so you don’t need to stand outside for too long. Please note we do not knock doors on the route, and we try not to be too loud, so tracking us is the best way to know where we are.
Letters from Santa ...
You can request a free letter from Santa. These can either be emailed to you, or if you prefer you can request a printed copy to be collected on the night.
Please note that if printed letters are requested and subsequently not collected we cannot normally deliver them, so receiving letters as email attachments is generally safer and more secure.
You can request a letter from Santa here.
Our charities ...
As usual we welcome donations as we tour. The monies donated will be split equally between Acorns Hospice, Walsall (Goscote) Hospice, St. Giles Hospice, and the Rotary Foundation. Thank you for your support.
Other routes ...
Our other routes are listed here.